Intellinet is committed to protecting your personal information when you engage with us. When you sign up to participate in any of our events or download content from our website or partner websites, we may ask for personal information about you including your name, email address, job title, and phone number.
What information do we collect?
- Contact information you provided as part of the event registration process (name, job title, company, email, phone number)
- Responses you provided to any pre-event or post-event surveys
- Questions or comments you provide on forms
What do we use your information for?
- To provide you with event reminders
- To monitor event metrics such as attendance
- General marketing and company communications
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Your information is only shared with the advertised partners of the specific event or content piece. Intellinet will not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or when required in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Corrections/Updating Personal Information and General Questions
You can contact Intellinet if your personally identifiable information changes. We will be pleased to update our records.