The Georgia CIO Leadership Association (GCLA), the preeminent professional organization for Georgia's senior technology leaders, announces the finalists for the 2012 Georgia CIO of the Year® Awards.
Finalists are divided into four categories: Global, Enterprise, Corporate and Nonprofit / Public Sector. The finalists will be judged on measurable business value and impact to the organization, innovation and creativity in the planning and deployment of their enterprise systems, and service to the industry and community. The awards ceremony will be held on October 12, 2012, where winners in each category will be announced.
The 2012 finalists are:
Global - Over 2,500 IT Users and multinational operation
- Lee Crump, CIO & Group VP, Rollins, Inc
- Sheryl Fiske, SVP, ITS & CIO, Southwire Company
- Maryann Goebel, EVP & CIO, Fiserv
- John Trainor, VP & CIO, Aaron's, Inc
- Dwain Wilcox, VP & CIO, Georgia Gulf Corporation
Enterprise - Over 1,000 IT Users
- Marie Mouchet, VP & CIO Southern Company Operations & Southern Nuclear Company
- Michael Noel, CIO & SVP, Shared Services, PRGX Global, Inc.
- Jim Stewart, CTO, United Community Banks, Inc.
- John Treece, CTO & CIO, Knology, Inc.
- Les Viszlai, CIO, CDC Software
Corporate - Up to 1,000 IT Users
- Guy Brassard, VP - Information Technology, Alcan Cable
- Julia Davis, CIO, American Safety Insurance
- Brian Johnston, CTO, Quality Technical Services
- Marty Smith, CIO, Implantable Provider Group, Inc
- Jackson Wilson, CTO, Storage Post Self Storage
Nonprofit / Public Sector - Not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, schools in the public sector
- Dedra Cantrell, CIO, Emory Healthcare
- Ben L. Graham, CIO & AGM, MARTA
- Norman Harber, CTO, The Westminster Schools
- John Isenhour, CTO, Kennesaw State University
- Curtis Rawlings, CIO, DeKalb County Government
The GCLA recognizes the following sponsors who have already registered for the 2012 CIO of the Year® Awards:
Gold sponsors: Spencer Stuart, NIIT Technologies, Inc., SunGard Availability Services, Polycom, Inc., and Recall Corporation.
Silver sponsors: OnX Enterprise Solutions Inc., Tribridge, MD&E CLARITY, Insight, Salesforce.com, Dell Services, Abacus Solutions, Software AG USA, Wipro Technologies, CTS and Prime Care Technologies, Inc.
Bronze sponsors: Verizon Wireless, Avaya, Presidio, Synergis, Slalom Consulting, NetApp, The Coca-Cola Company, Quality Technology Services, Cisco, Intermec, and Doozer Software, Inc.
Sponsorships for this program are available for organizations that are recommended by a local CIO. To recommend an organization, send note to: [email protected]
Descriptions of sponsorship packages are available at: www.cioawards.com/sponsorship
The CIO of the Year Awards is presented by the Georgia CIO Leadership Association. The event will be held on October 12, 2012 at the Cobb Galleria and more than 700 local IT leaders are expected to attend.
About Georgia CIO Leadership Association (GCLA)
The GCLA is the preeminent professional organization for Georgia's information technology leaders. Founded in 2003, its membership is comprised exclusively of chief information officers or individuals in equivalent positions at companies and organizations throughout the state.
The GCLA is underwritten by the following companies: Deloitte, IBM, Intellinet, Morris, Manning, and Martin LLP and Microsoft.
The Georgia CIO of the Year® Awards is brought to you by the Georgia CIO Leadership Association, www.georgiacio.org and recognizes TechLINKS as the official event management partner.